I’ve been working on this for over a week and to be honest, failing. The driver boards I soldered at the Hackspace were a breeze and despite having the same soldering iron at home now I’m really struggling. I’m going to head to the space on Wednesday for open hack night, take my kit and ask if anyone can point out where I’m going wrong.
This Thing isn’t finished yet but it’s important to acknowledge issues like this, I’ll update the post once I’ve figured out what I’m doing wrong along with how I improved matters. In the mean time I’ll start on Week 5 in parallel to try and make up for lost time. No idea what week 5 will be, it likely wont require soldering though…
Stuff and Things!.NET Gadgeteer 3d Printer C# CAN Bus Desk Project Dev Stuff Electronics Git Grid Computing HelloWorld Home Brew Home Server Kitchen Tricks Lifehacks Linux Make Media Centre Netduino Office365 Personal PowerShell Project Hugo Random Musings Recipes Robotics Site News TFS Thing a Week Tools Uncategorized Windows 7 Workspace XML